Oct 21, 2009

JF Photography

My mom has been making a name for herself as a photographer in Denison, TX. Lately she has been doing quite a bit of portrait shots (everything from graduation pictures to family pictures), as well as landscape and nostalgic shots. In the wake of her starting her photography blog and getting her business up and running, she came to me about a logo. We discussed creating something that conveyed the warmth and personality that she strives to display in her photos. What a fun (and challenging) project!

After some experimentation, I arrived at this...


Although I loved the design (as did my mother), we both agreed that it did not fit with what we were trying to create...

...Back to the drawing board...but this time focusing on personality and flair. The result:


1 comment:

anna said...

LOVE THOSE!!!! Drew, you are SO GOOD!!!!