Dec 21, 2009

Swift Creek: Go! Cleveland Brochure

Designed a brochure for Swift Creek Baptist for a summer missions camp: a combination of a summer camp and mission project (pretty cool idea). The vision conveyed to me was to create something that was "fun, but still geared towards missions." I wanted the brochure to be colorful and a little "whimsical" ("fun") with a touch of sophistication ("but still geared toward missions").

My designs have always tended to come out pretty clean-cut, but with this brochure I turned a corner in that I took some chances I don't normally take. What I ended up with is some chaos within a clean-cut template. Pretty interesting process for me. Now let's check out the design:


Front Cover of the brochure/logo:



Inside of the brochure (once it's opened up):

_