Apr 9, 2010

Childhood Baseball Leagues (Part 2)

As an active child, I enjoyed sports.
As a child with an active imagination, I enjoyed creating.
So what could be better than creating sports leagues, complete with logos, color schemes, unifroms, and other various details?

In Part One, I displayed some examples from the fictional ABL (Atlantic Baseball League). For Part Two, it's teams from across the US. Apparently out of sympathy, I chose cities that did not have Major League Baseball teams to host teams in my league.

Here are a few of my favorites:
























[Click to enlarge]

1 comment:

David Brent Johnson said...

Dude, I remember you doing stuff like this...not to mention all the random leagues/logos/uniforms we would create! Think I used to be able to draw every NBA logo too, lol.