Nov 8, 2009

Crossfire

Crossfire...you'll get caught up in it!
Props if you know what I'm talking about.

Anyway...Swift Creek is back at it. This time the event is Crossfire. Honestly, I played around with this one for a while before something came to me. That being said, I am pleased with the end result!


 What I love is that the "o" from "cross" and the dot of the "i" in "fire" form an independent logo themselves!



Having the text as well as a simple logo opens up so many possibilities, especially in the context of a church program. Viva versatility!
_

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool...a logo within a logo.

Unknown said...

Dude I know what you're talking about. I must confess that until I was 17 years old, I always thought the song said, "CROSSFIRE...you'll get caught up in love..."

listen to it. it definitely sounds like you'll get caught up in "love," presumably a weird adoration for the thrill of shooting metal marbles across a piece of cardboard.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCwn1NTK-50

anyway, cool to see your work here man. looks like you're doing some great stuff. have you ever looked at the work being done by Dutch design firm Experimental Jetset (experimentaljetset.com)? I really like their work.

love ya man. miss talking to you.

matt elia